Timeless character, contemporary masterpiece
Experience the WOW factor with this truly impressive offering. Behind the classic symmetrical cottage façade in a quiet street, this fully renovated sandstone fronted 1900’s cottage has undergone a magnificent transformation to cater for contemporary living and is filled with jaw-dropping features.
Completed in 2019 to an exacting standard and superior quality, there is nothing more to do, a welcome relief in these times of high building costs and supply shortages. Built to perfection, the floorplan is fluid with effortless integration from indoors to out. There is a perfect balance of the classic and contemporary, a soothing yet striking colour palette and materials contrasting sleek and organic. Presenting with a creative designer edge and with every attention to detail, this home is arguably unmatched by anything else currently on the market.
Offering up to four generous sized bedrooms, the luxurious master retreat with spacious walk-in robe and striking en suite both fitted out with generous cabinetry. Seamlessly transitioning from old to new, the architectural extension is an impressive blend of light-filled spaces, high-quality fixtures and fittings and cleverly configured areas. The kitchen is slick and has all the high-end features to make entertaining simple. Caesarstone benches and splashbacks provide textural and visual contrast to timber, glass and rustic brick finishes.
The spectacular and enviable outdoor entertaining flows seamlessly from indoors and overlooks the beautiful sparkling pool. There is also a separate outdoor workshop integrated in the design and is perfect for extra storage. The outdoor kitchen and dining area extends the relaxed feel for entertaining and has been cleverly designed for a perfect northerly aspect overlooking the pool.
In this ever-popular city fringe location, this home will appeal to range of discerning buyers including professionals and families with easy access to a number of schools and the added bonus of being within the Glenunga International High School zone. Tucked away in the highly desirable sector of Goodwood, relish the vibe of the area and a life made perfect by a magnificent, easily maintained home so close to everything.
- Original home circa 1900: high ceilings, decorative working fireplaces, polished floorboards, fretwork to hallway, cornices, feature ceilings
- Extension 2018/2019: architectural design by Studio 9 (Tony Zappia), built by Adam Silvy Constructions
- Main bedroom: traditional features & WIR completely fitted out with generous cabinetry. Ensuite with double vanity, stone bench top, Villeroy & Boch fittings
- Kitchen: AEG appliances inc Steam combi oven, combi microwave oven, Sous Vie vacuum drawer, Chef’s induction cooktop, integrated dishwasher fridge & freezer. Built-in feature wine cabinet for 216 bottles. Area for Vintec wine fridge
- 3 phase ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning with Wi-Fi control, Jetmaster 3-sided gas fire
- 11 Klipich speakers compatible for Sonos or Denon-Heos system
- Outdoor kitchen/Entertaining: Beefeater 5 burner barbecue, Beefeater commercial exhaust, sink, Vintec fridge, Millboard deck with up-lighting, overhead fan, brackets for outdoor tv
- Solar system 7.5 kw, 35 panels, Fronious inverter
- Pool: by South Pacific, fully tiled, solar heating, frameless glass pool fence, under-deck pool cover/utilities area
- Outdoor lighting
- Enviable location: within walking distance to local eateries and speciality shopping along King William and Goodwood Roads