Grand Designs Inspiration, Masterful Execution!
With a jaw dropping modern extension, there’s so much to love about this contemporary, character masterpiece. From concept to completion, there’s been no spared effort or expense in transforming this double fronted cottage into the dream family home.
State of the art fittings and fixtures with an emphasis on a design that perfectly reflects quality and modernistic functionality, complement a marriage of old world charm and modern-day convenience. A true celebration and collaboration of exciting architecture and lifestyle, this light filled home ticks all the right boxes for both luxurious family living, and for those who just love to entertain in style.
A skip and a jump from the Adelaide city centre, and moments from cosmopolitan delights of Henley Beach Road, the executive address on offer provides a convenient lifestyle full of enviable enjoyment.
Split over two simply stunning levels, the original part of the home features the highly desired central hallway, and plays host to the sleeping quarters of the home. A spacious master suite which dreams are made of, boasting a secret en-suite, and floor-to-ceiling built in robe. Thanks to a well designed and versatile floor-plan, the fourth bedroom could also be utilised as a formal lounge, or theatre room if required.
The Instagramable rear open plan living space is sophisticated and showcases a breathtaking gabled roof soaring approximatly 6.5 metres high, and contemporary high grade polished concrete flooring adding to residences unique individuality. Budding chefs and cooks alike will enjoy the well-appointed kitchen - whipping up a storm for one or many is an easy task with the help of a 900mm stainless steel cooker, masses of bench and storage space plus breakfast bar.
Italian porcelain tiles glamorously line the main bathroom from floor to ceiling, accompanied by a full sized bath, vanity and rainfall shower.
Moving outside, stacking bi fold doors open out upon the rear alfresco, a perfect example for what truly is the great outdoors. Precisely cut grass and beautifully manicured gardens set the scene for this entertainer’s resort style oasis. Sit back in the glistening tiled pool and admire the beautiful jaw dropping design that the home bestows; or perhaps cook-up a feast for the whole family in the outdoor kitchen and wood-fired oven. Whatever the occasion, it’ll always be a hit here. A home, and backyard, designed to make an impression.
Put simply, the dream property offering excellent accommodation, multiple living areas, low maintenance resort style living, and a spacious and well thought out floor-plan where every member of the family will be afforded their own personal space.
Make no mistake, all the highly sought-after credentials are here... You could be waiting a very long time for a home of this calibre to hit the Mile End market again!
Features to note:
• Stunning double fronted character cottage, with sandstone façade
• Exceptional, architecturally designed rear extension with mezzanine and north-facing aspect
• Alfresco with outdoor kitchen and café blinds
• Gorgeous backyard with wood oven
• Glistening concrete glass tiled in-ground pool and spa with reverse-cycle heating
• Study or third living area plus bedroom on mezzanine floor
• Up to five large bedrooms
• High ceiling throughout
• Master suite with hidden ensuite and floor-to-ceiling built in robe
• Floor-to-ceiling designer Italian tiling in bathrooms
• Polished concrete flooring
• Spacious kitchen with 900mm cooker
• Concealed attic storage space
• Pristine, easy-care manicured gardens front and rear
• Huge 40 panel solar electrical system
• Oversized laundry
• Ample storage
• Fully lined workshop with three phase power
• Undercover secure parking for three cars
• Solid brick front fence
• Minutes to the Adelaide CBD
• Easy access to public transport
• Online CCTV camera system
• Double glazing
Method of Sale:
• Best Offer by 7pm on Monday 31st of May 2021
• Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, TOOP+TOOP makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
For more information:
• Feel free to contact Thomas Crawford of TOOP+TOOP Real Estate anytime on 0448 888 816.
TOOP+TOOP – Australia's #1 Real Estate Agency 2017, 2018 & 2019!
Built In Robes
Pool - Inground
Spa - Outside