Bespoke Beachside Living
Architecturally designed, minimalistic & modern, this HIA award winning beachside home has been built with no expense spared. An impressive façade boasting serious street appeal, the exterior materials and landscaping have been carefully selected to compliment the coastal setting.
Bamboo floors and high ceilings throughout provide a visually stunning and easy-care interior, with a spacious segregated master to the front of the home complete with garden views, walk in robe and a stunning ensuite fitted with a sumptuous stand-alone bath providing the ultimate in relaxation.
The designer kitchen and open plan living have been thoughtfully designed to make the most of the breathtaking ocean views, an abundance of commercial grade windows and sliding doors offer a seamless integration from inside to the spacious balcony. This home is a true entertainer’s delight, from the balcony ideal for barbecues and socialising with friends, to the in-built speakers inside and further accommodated by the stunning wine room, insulated and temperature controlled, able to store 1000 bottles.
Downstairs, a rumpus room or fourth bedroom is the ideal space for the kids to play, leading to the manicured lawn and sparkling in ground fully tiled concrete pool, complete with outdoor shower.
Enjoy the beachside lifestyle that Kingston Park has to offer, a hidden gem nestled above one of SA’s best beaches, with views from Marino to Somerton Park at the end of the street. Beach walks, ocean swims and coffees along the Esplanade will be your new every day, providing an enviable lifestyle that so many strive for and never want to leave once achieved.
Some of this home’s many features include:
• 15.5kw solar system
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout, units to each level
• An abundance of storage throughout
• Commercial grade double oven
• Automatic gate with intercom and security system
• Designed by EBD Design & built by the award winning BTF Constructions
• An ideal location, close to public transport, Seacliff hockey & tennis clubs, Marino golf club, several local reserves, and a short drive to Brighton Road and all its amenities
• Zoned to Seacliff Primary School & Seaview High School, short drive to Australian Science & Mathematics School, Sacred Heart College & Westminster School
Built In Robes
Pool - Inground