An Enchanting Prospect
A beautifully designed garden envelops this enchanting sandstone fronted villa, perfectly reflecting its picturesque symmetry and inner beauty. Situated in a most desirable near city location close to the cosmopolitan delights of Prospect Road, period elements delight and modern finishes shine.
Manicured hedging compliments the tessellated tiled veranda with pretty lacework, and a bright central hallway with decorative arches showcases the polished boards, high decorative ceilings, and deep skirting boards found throughout.
Two of the three spacious bedrooms feature magnificent marble fireplaces, whilst the master boasts extensive bespoke cabinetry that cleverly conceals a hidden ensuite bathroom. The light filled north facing kitchen features a 6-burner oven, Puratap, instant hot water, and central island bench that connects to comfortable open plan living with a roaring fire for winter nights, and doors extending to outdoor entertaining and kids playtime.
Huge undercover dining has insulation, an outdoor blind, fans, and outdoor prep area with sink and Asco dishwasher. From this vantage point the beauty and design of the rear garden can be enjoyed, with its stunning mature plantings including hedging, cycads, blossoming pears, and espaliered citrus surrounding a large lawn. Alternatively relax with a coffee or wine on the built-in outdoor lounge.
A driveway accessed by remote gates with keypad and video intercom, extends the length of the property, and includes undercover parking with a secure gate that opens to further extend parking or provide rear access.
Further notable features include a large dry cellar, ducted gas heating, evaporative cooling connected to rainwater tanks, irrigation, security system, keyed windows, screened utilities, and large shed.
Positioned in a quiet street within walking distance of Blackfriars Priory School; minutes from the Aquatic Centre, parklands, O’Connell Street, and CBD; close to many leading private schools, and zoned for the desirable Adelaide Botanic and Adelaide High Schools, this charming property will be an appealing prospect for a large range of buyers.
• Three bedrooms, master with ensuite and bespoke cabinetry
• Open plan living
• Kitchen with island bench, 6 burner gas oven, Pura tap, instant hot water
• Stunning garden design by Lesli Hewitt of Vivid Garden Spaces
• Huge insulated and cooled outdoor entertaining with prep area
• High decorative ceilings, central hall with arch, marble fireplaces, polished boards
• Large dry cellar, shed
• Remote entry undercover off street parking
• Keypad, video intercom
• Evaporative cooling connected to rainwater tank, ducted gas heating
• Alarm, keyed windows, irrigation
• Quiet street close to Prospect Road, O’Connell Street, Parklands and CBD
• Steps from Blackfriars Priory. Close to Brompton and Prospect North Primary schools, and other leading private schools
• Zoned for Adelaide Botanic, Adelaide High and Prospect Primary School
Built In Robes
Open Fire Place