UNDER CONTRACT - OPEN INSPECTION CANCELLED
Character, Charm and Lifestyle (C. 1926)
This iconic grand Tudor Manor home offers unrivalled space, charm and lifestyle in a privileged park-side location, just steps from all the amenities of vibrant Tanunda, the heart of SA’s famous Barossa Valley.
Recently renovated to the highest standards, the home has been firmly held in the same family for nearly one hundred years. The home is situated in the Dress Circle of Tanunda on one of the loveliest wide tree lined streets surrounded by the recreational park grounds, with only one adjourning neighbour.
This beautiful home on approx. 1400 sqm will suit those looking for a lifestyle change, retired couples, small families, large families (bonus upstairs retreat for teenagers or interstate guests) or even as an accommodation/ venue provider in the hospitality field ( Subject to Council Consent).
What makes this property special?
• Unique two story Grand Tudor Manor built in 1926, fully renovated under the original roof space.
• Up to five bedrooms (includes upstairs retreat)
• Large en-suite with free standing bath adjourning a dream sized walk in robe and home office, family size laundry and good sized main bathroom
• Large Lounge / Dining / Kitchen beautifully renovated with Bosch appliances and Caesar stone bench tops
• Feature lead light windows, polished jarrah floor boards and feature ceilings
• Large dry cellar with wine racking and staircase access from kitchen
• Outdoor entertaining area, with built in outdoor kitchen, fire pit and wood burning chiminea
• New ducted reverse cycle air conditioning system
• Large character shed with vehicle access and possibility to upgrade to accommodation / B & B (STCC)
• Low Maintenance grounds with automated watering system
• Four car carport attached to the house with electronic panel lift door
• Rainwater storage of (approx) 50,000 litres with choice to run on rainwater or mains
• 10 kw Solar system
A mere 200 metre walk to the Main Street of Tanunda you will give you access to all amenities including supermarket, bakery, butcher, chemist, award winning restaurants and a short 2 minute drive to the local hospital, medical centre, dentist, child care facilities, public and private schooling, gyms and swimming sports recreation centre.
An 8 minute drive to the multi-lane expressway takes you to the South Road interchange (Adelaide northern suburbs) in 35 minutes.