Cutting Edge Beachfront Luxury
With bold graphic appeal, this glamorous architecturally deigned home provides sophisticated contemporary resort style living over three levels, with sweeping seafront views across picture postcard Brighton beach and jetty.
Entry via smart phone technology is secure through a cantilevered slide gate to a carport and remote garage providing parking for up to 6 cars. Natural light floods the soaring entrance, drawing the eye up the magnificent timber and glass staircase, while a five person glass fronted lift provides easy access to all floors.
A polished concrete floor evokes cool warehouse style in the ground floor family room which steps through to sensational undercover dining with outdoor kitchen, overlooking a frameless glass fenced gas heated Enviroswim pool with raised deck upon which to soak up the sun. A powder room, study and 2nd rear staircase access to level one complete this level.
Upstairs a chic gourmet kitchen with Caesarstone island bench, American oak breakfast bar, Smeg oven and walk-in pantry, extends towards casual dining and living spilling out to a terrace with second outdoor kitchen and breathtaking beach and sunset views for unrivalled entertaining. To the rear a bedroom, study, laundry and powder room.
The stylish master sanctuary with sliding doors to a glass balcony perches above the picture perfect horizon, and boasts a jaw-dropping his-and-hers dressing room and indulgent glass framed designer bathroom with heated floors and deep soaking tub. Three further spacious bedrooms with built- in robes share a central bathroom with heated floors and 3rd powder room.
Fully ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, solar panels, ducted vacuum, Foxtel, security system and intercom complete this beachside haven.
Cutting edge design, luxury on a grand scale, and a coveted location directly adjacent to one of Adelaide’s best beaches with total seafront views and beachside vibes combine to make this a unique offering of outstanding quality.
• Architectural design by award winning WG Architects
• Breathtaking sea views over three levels
• Construction materials designed for seafront conditions
• Up to 6 carparks - Remote entry garage and undercover parking
• Five bedrooms
• Built in robes
• Two bathrooms with heated floors, three powder rooms
• Luxurious master suite, indulgent ensuite, his and hers dressing room
• Family room
• Open plan living, dining, gourmet kitchen with sea views
• Walk in pantry
• Ceasarstone bench, Smeg oven
• Terrace with outdoor kitchen, balcony
• His and hers dressing room
• Private outdoor entertaining with 2nd outdoor kitchen
• 5 person lift to all floors
• Front and rear staircases
• Fully tiled glass fenced gas heated Enviroswim pool
• Commercial grade windows
• Reverse cycle ducted airconditioning
• 36 Solar panels
• Security system
• Gate access via smart phone technology
• Ducted vacuum
• Zoned for Brighton Primary and Brighton secondary school
• Adjacent beach front
• Walk to cosmopolitan Jetty Rd shops and cafes
Built In Robes
Pool - Inground
Reverse Cycle Aircon