Seamless Style Above And Beyond
Acknowledged by the City of Adelaide for its contribution to the historic character of North Adelaide, a spectacular renovation has transformed and extended this delightful bluestone residence into a home that showcases contemporary high-end refinement and sophistication, with the added benefit of a versatile self contained apartment.
Original Victorian elements include decorative iron lacework, high ceilings, decorative moldings, and fireplaces that have been maintained and enhanced by clever design that has introduced space, light and a timeless soft palette featuring oak floor boards, grey carpets, engineered marble, sleek cabinetry, plantation shutters and designer light fittings.
The front two bedrooms lead from the central hallway including a master bedroom with his and hers dressing room and sensational ensuite with double vanity, double shower and a floor to ceiling porcelain marble feature wall echoed in the main bathroom with freestanding bath.
Spacious open plan living with soaring 3.5 metre ceilings is of outstanding design and specification with the stylish kitchen at its heart featuring matt black cabinetry, engineered marble stone island bench, and a full range of Miele appliances, including pyrolytic oven, induction cooktop, integrated dishwasher, coffee machine, and microwave/steam oven. A butler’s pantry provides further storage and preparation space.
Two integrated wine cabinets, with 513 bottle capacity, feature in the adjacent meals area. An instant gas log fire in the living zone is flanked by floor to ceiling windows, whilst commercial grade bi-fold doors extend the indoors to alfresco entertaining and up-lit, irrigated plantings of pencil pines, crepe myrtle and camellias. A double carport with remote rear access and fire rated storage cleverly provides additional undercover entertaining space if desired. A service yard is hidden from view.
Seamlessly connected and virtually floating, the striking ultra-modern upstairs apartment offers self-contained accommodation for a variety of uses, and comprises kitchen with Miele appliances, living, bedroom and bathroom, styled to mirror the main residence.
Situated in a quiet, charming street with only a short stroll to the restaurants, cafes and shops of O’Connell street, the parklands, Adelaide Oval and minutes from the city and leading schools, this stand out property will appeal to the fastidious buyer seeking versatility, charm and outstanding contemporary design.
• Quiet character street
• Original period elements
• Spectacular renovation with high end specification
• Seamlessly connected ultra-modern self contained apartment
• Three bedrooms, three bathrooms including separate apartment and master with luxury ensuite and WIR
• Outstanding open plan living with 3.5 metre ceilings
• Kitchen with engineered stone marble island bench
• Miele appliances in kitchen and apartment
• Butler’s pantry
• Extensive built in storage including under stair and 513 bottle wine store
• Main bathroom with freestanding bath
• Bi-fold doors to alfresco entertaining
• Oak floorboards, designer light fittings, plantation shutters
• Instant gas log fire
• Security system
• Ducted reverse cycle A/C; split system in apartment
• LED garden lights, automatic irrigation
• Re-plumbed; rewired (3-phase power)
• Remote undercover double parking with rear street access
• Service yard
• Short stroll to parklands, Adelaide Oval, cosmopolitan O’Connell St
• Minutes from CBD
• Close to leading private schools
• Zoned for North Adelaide Primary, Adelaide High and Adelaide Botanic High School
Built In Robes
Open Fire Place
Reverse Cycle Aircon