*** This delightful home now 'Under Contract' prior to Auction.
This sophisticated executive residence with resort style facilities including a stunning swimming pool, wine cellar, five bedrooms, four bathrooms and an outdoor kitchen pavilion, will appeal to discerning buyers searching for the ideal “sea-change” lifestyle in this highly prized seaside location.
The attractive architecturally designed façade is just a clue to the versatility of the exciting indoor spaces, where a large, active family can live with complete comfort and individual privacy, yet come together when desired for family fun and entertainment.
Secluded and private, the upstairs master suite provides the ideal retreat with an intimate balcony area with sea views, a separate living area as well as a WIR and ensuite bathroom.
A separate ground floor wing of the home accommodates three double bedrooms, all featuring spacious built-ins and the choice of two full bathrooms.
What makes this home special?
• Meters from the beach, within easy reach of Brighton and Seacliff’s amenities including cafes and shops and public transport
• Quiet and peaceful, low traffic end of street location.
• 30-minute commute to the City by road or leave the car at home and take the electrified train
• Five double bedrooms including two rooms with ensuite bathrooms
• Choice of four modern bathrooms
• Separate studio room with ensuite and kitchenette
• Two large living rooms
• Sizeable separate study
• Designer solar heated swimming pool and poolside pavilion with outdoor kitchen
• Outdoor shower for pool users or just cooling off on a hot day
• Easy to maintain landscaped gardens front and rear, incorporating café bifold doors to the outside
• Secluded upstairs retreat with balcony, living space, walk-in robe and ensuite
• Light filled open-plan kitchen, dining and living area
• Great wine cellar with seating, for keeping the wine collection in immaculate condition and late night gatherings
• Electric solar array to minimize power bills
• Double auto garage with additional off-street parking available on large driveway
• Rainwater system
Plentiful eating and entertainment options such as the Olive Café and the local Surf and Sailing Clubs are just a short stroll away, as are the pristine Brighton and Seacliff beaches, should you choose to venture out from your private family enclave.
The nearby electrified train service provides an easy commute to the CBD. Seacliff is just 14-minute drive to Glenelg and 30 mins drive to the City providing a great balance between amenities, quiet and unspoilt location and access to the City and Airport.
What better place to raise your active family than in such a unique and exciting home in this most prestigious and privileged seaside location?
Peter and Eloise McMillan look forward to helping you find away to own this brilliant property.
Council Rates: $3,290.90pa approx.
Water Rates: $387.79pq approx.
ES Levy: $656.00pa approx.