Wonderfully located in popular Wayville with gorgeous street appearance, this charming, cosy and extremely inviting home is sure to impress.
Step inside and you are immediately at home with a wonderfully welcoming atmosphere. Modern living comprises of a new kitchen with stainless steel appliances, ample bench top space and sun bathed open plan living. Featuring three bedrooms each with built-in robes, the third bedroom could also be used as a study or lounge room. A spacious rear courtyard with fantastic sheltered decked area is ideal for entertaining in any weather, surrounded by neat garden and paved areas.
Enjoy minimal maintenance and superb situation and venture from home to the City, King William Road precinct, the Central Market or Wayville Showground Farmerís Market on Sundays as well as public transport all within a short walk. This is simply a wonderful home with so much appeal for so many.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Under cover parking for 2 cars side by side with secure roller door
- Built-in robes to all bedrooms
- Automatic watering system
- Laundry with direct external access
- Bedroom 3 with built in cabinetry and desk
- Generous storage including attic storage
- Stained pine floor boards throughout
- A fabulous rear yard ideal for entertaining
- Walking distance to tram and train
Building Size: 120.00 sqm approx.
Council Rates: $949.75pa approx.
Body Corp Rates: $594.00 pa
Water Rates: $163.73pq approx.
ES Levy: $224.50pa approx.