AUCTION 23 SEPTEMBER 10.00AM
This is a wonderful home that has been magnificently renovated and extended to maximise cosmopolitan living. Situated on the fringe of Adelaide’s hottest beach suburb and just 10km to the CBD, makes this location just perfect for you.
On a corner allotment of some 690sqm (approx.) with lots of room to the front, side and rear of the property, it is within easy reach of all conveniences and is ready for you to simply move in and enjoy in the ever popular suburb of Glenelg North.
Premier schooling such as Immanuel College, favoured shopping precincts of Harbour Town and Jetty Road are close by and golfers are but a chip shot away from the nineteenth hole at the Glenelg Golf Course.
Featuring a lovely modern kitchen combining a large open plan dining/living area with quality appliances including a Ariston gas stove/oven, range hood, dishwasher, and large walk-in pantry, with café doors that opens up to the lovely outdoor tiled alfresco area, also the generous size main bedroom with its stunning en-suite, walk-in robe and a beautiful main bathroom adds to this beautiful home.
• 3 generous size bedrooms main with ensuite & walk-in robe
• Ultra modern kitchen with walk in pantry and open plan dining/living area
• Quality kitchen appliances including grand Ariston stove and oven
• Good size majestic main bathroom
• Amazing outdoor alfresco area
• Double garage with auto roller door
• Front rear and side yards with established gardens
• Laundry with lots of cupboard space
• Reverse Cycle ducted air conditioning and Gas heating
• Skylight, downlights, quality timber floors throughout living areas, carpets to bedrooms
A must see property for those looking for a wonderful family home!
Land Size: 694.00 sqm approx.
Building Size: 142.00 sqm approx.
Council Rates: $1532.00 pa approx
Water Rates: $219.12 pq approx
ES Levy: $331.15 pa approx