This quality built Rossdale Circa 1992 home has been stylishly presented and will appeal to the discerning buyer.
The elevated position gives hills views and allows light to stream through the home. To the left of the entry is a beautiful open-plan formal living and dining room.
To the right of the entry is the incredibly spacious master bedroom incorporating a parentís retreat/study or nursery. This sanctuary will be perfect for relaxing and retreating at the end of the day. There is a walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom also.
The home opens up to a large open-plan kitchen/family and meals area. The beautifully appointed kitchen which was updated 5 years ago includes Euromaid dishwasher (brand new), gas oven, electric grill, 4 burner gas cook top, stylish overhead canopy range hood, pantry and plenty of bench space. The meals area opens via a glass sliding door to the side pergola area, and the family room works well as a separate space within the open plan feel.
The three additional bedrooms are in a separate wing, 2 have large built-in robes, while the three-way family bathroom works well with a separate toilet and vanity area.
The garden is established and private, a nice strip of grass for kids or pets, overall a low maintenance allotment. There are 2 x outside garden sheds.
A wonderfully loved home that will be a perfect new home for a busy family looking for a low maintenance allotment.
- 2.7m ceilings
- Ducted gas heating
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- 7 solar panels
- Extra high clearance carport with 2 parking spaces and potential for a 2nd driveway on opposite side
- Irrigated watering system to garden both front and rear
- External awnings to all bedrooms, lounge and dining rooms
- Key locks to windows
- New carpets and internal blinds
- Recently painted
- Foxtel connection
- LED downlights
- Local Schools all within walking distance Kings Baptist, Golden Grove High School, Pedare Christian School, Golden Grove Lutheran School & Wynn Vale Primary.
- Only minutes from The Village Shopping Centre for shopping and local transport.
- Facilities in the area are the local Recreation Centre, Swimming Centre and The Golden Fields Recreation Park. A playground is a 5 minute walk away.
Land Size: 600.00 sqm approx.
Council Rates: $1,821.63pa
Water Rates: $741.84pa