95 Beulah Road, Norwood
- Sat 24 Feb 1:00 pm to 1:30 pmAdd
- Sun 25 Feb 12:00 pm to 12:30 pmAdd
- Sat 3 Mar 12:00 pm to 12:30 pmAdd
- Sun 4 Mar 12:00 pm to 12:30 pmAdd
- Saturday 10th of March 2018 @ 11:00 AMAdd
Character in the heart of Norwood
In the same family since World War 2 and on the market for the first time in over 70 years this character home is in the centre of Norwood, a quick walk to The Parade shops and restaurants and minutes to Hutt Street and the CBD. Situated on a 643sqm allotment with valuable off street parking, comprising some 5 main rooms with a flexible floorplan the options are endless. This house is Heritage listed and cannot be demolished without approval.
Land Size: 643.00 sqm approx.
Building Size: 165.00 sqm approx.
Council Rates: $1,642.21pa approx.
Water Rates: $239.26pq approx.
ES Levy: $369.95pa approx.