1006 / 47 Hindmarsh Square, Adelaide
- Saturday 3rd of February 2018 @ 12:00 PMAdd
"You will love the buzz of city life, then this is it. “ Million dollar views"
At the Conservatory you open the windows and drink in the CBD.
One of only six on the 10th floor of the award-winning Conservatory on Hindmarsh Square, this dynamic 2-bedroom apartment rivals any penthouse worth its weight and boasts the style, sophistication and sweeping views that say, "You will love it".
You love it because this 'home in the sky' is headlined by open-plan living framed in sheets of floor-to-ceiling double-glazed glass that inhales the northerly 180-degree views of a CBD that is now your oyster.
By day, you can watch the world go by at the feet of a 2009-built complex that claimed the prestigious 'President's Award' for its contribution to sustainability - this is a building that produces some of its own energy and harvests its own rainwater to reduce emissions (and your bills).
By night, the flickering city lights form a seductive backdrop to a balcony, lounge, and a star-studded kitchen with Miele stainless steel appliances and Caesar Stone island bench and glass see through splashback.
Two bedrooms and two bathrooms simply prove that the term 'apartment' doesn't do it justice - this is a bonafide home headlined by a master suite with a walk-in robe and an ensuite with 'his and hers' marble-topped vanity, and walk-in shower.
And you can add healthy leisure to the sustainability, because you'll have exclusive access to the Conservatory's sleek pool, spa and fully equipped gym. Welcome to the high life.
More reasons why we love this home:
- Small fury family will be considered
- 1 x exclusive onsite car park and lock up storage
- CBD views from all rooms.
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout
- Highly secure - intercom entry and secure elevator access
- Five-burner cooktop and oven
- LED down lighting throughout
- Separate laundry
- Loads of storage space, including mirrored built-in wardrobe to bedroom 2
- Just seconds to Rundle Street, Rundle Mall and Supermarkets.
Building Size: 140.00 sqm approx.
Council Rates: $2,08240pa approx.
Body Corp Rates: $2,120.26pq approx.
Water Rates: $239.26pq approx.
ES Levy: $369.95pa approx.