39 Quondong Avenue, Athelstone
- Alarm System
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Sun 26 Nov 3:45 pm to 4:15 pmAdd
Million dollar views and spectacular sunsets
Escape the hustle and bustle and come home to this fabulous foothills hideaway. Keen walkers will appreciate the close proximity to the Fifth Creek trail at Black Hill Conservation Park and beautiful Morialta Conservation Park.
Impeccably maintained by the original owners and designed by Architects Jury Burden. With an emphasis on taking every advantage of the breathtaking views on offer, all the living areas and bedrooms enjoy a stunning panoramic outlook.
Unique design elements include a soaring 4.8m ceiling in the entry area, decorative pressed copper double entrance doors with gorgeous leadlight panels above, which are over 120 years old and salvaged from a home in Ward Street, North Adelaide.
It is sited on approximately 665 sqm land and spread over 4 levels. Enter into the living zone and enjoy winter evenings in the lounge beside the feature combustion heater and entertain guests in the dining room. Both have the backdrop of amazing views. Share family time in the kitchen with adjacent casual dining area.
Step outside to an expansive pitched roof outdoor entertaining area. A great venue to entertain on any scale. Venture up to a gazebo and Cypress Pine deck and soak up the incredible views whilst listening to the sounds of the local birdlife.
Head upstairs to the massive master suite with a wall of built-in robes and fully tiled ensuite with spa bath and marble vanity top. A small flight of stairs takes you to 3 more bedrooms all with built-ins and the family bathroom which also has a spa bath and floor to ceiling tiles. There is also a large balcony, the perfect spot to sit, relax and watch the planes take off and marvel at the spectacular sunsets of which you will never tire.
The lower level has a double garage with remote controlled doors and a storeroom/workshop.
Lovely landscaped gardens with 8 station Toro irrigation system complement the home beautifully, a service yard, toolshed and room for a caravan or boat complete this wonderful offering.
This is a remarkable home offering excellent family accommodation in a much admired location.
What we love:
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning upstairs and split system in kitchen and master bedroom
• Video intercom and alarm
• Bevelled glass Western Red Cedar French doors into living room
• Western Red Cedar architraves and skirtings
• Himalayan slate floors in entry and kitchen area
• Kitchen with glass splashbacks, island bench, stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry and excellent storage and workspace
• 3rd bathroom and rear room that could be the perfect cellar for wine buffs
• Large laundry with lots of storage
• Stainless steel handrails on the balcony
• 2 Rinnai Infinity hot water systems
• 3 phase power and 5 rainwater tanks
• Led Floodlights and remote controlled fan in outdoor entertaining area
• Walking distance to St Ignatius Senior Campus
• Easy reach to Linear Park, Black Hill Reserve and Morialta Falls
Land Size: 673.00 sqm approx.
Building Size: 428.00 sqm approx.