11 Crowhurst Street, Golden Grove
Executive Home with Granny Flat!
Beds 5, Bath 3, Cars 2 + 2
Simply immaculate family home with picturesque views through to Mt Lofty, on a large 916sqm allotment. A self-contained residence adjoins, perfect as a granny-flat or apartment.
Situated in the delightful Spring Hill Estate, not far from waterfall gardens, this impressive family home is nestled amongst other well-kept and manicured homes, with a brilliant curb-side appeal.
The home is perfect for a dual occupancy as it features a fully self-contained residence adjoining the main home. Brilliantly designed, the self-contained quarters with its own private entrance sits on the opposite side of the oversized double garage and includes a large bedroom, 2-way bathroom, and a fully-equipped kitchen overlooking a sitting and dining area. Views extend out to the garden and hills. A hallway allows access to the home’s central laundry, and leads to the main residence.
The main home features a coffered-ceiling to the formal entry which is adjacent to the front sitting room and adjoining formal dine. There are four bedrooms. The main bedroom overlooks the front garden and includes a walk-in robe and en-suite bathroom. The three other bedrooms have built-in robes. The spacious three-way family bathroom includes a shower room which has sufficient space to be used for a home gym, allowing one to exercise while overlooking the garden and hills.
The central hall leads to the meals area and family room, and through to the high-ceilinged living room. From here, the bay windows offer magnificent views through to the stunning garden and hills beyond. The floorplan allows versatile living areas, which are flooded by natural light. The kitchen offers views out to the large entertaining area under the pergola, and onwards to the garden and hills. The kitchen has an electric wall oven, 4-burner gas cooktop, Bosch dishwasher, step-in pantry and room for two large fridge/freezers.
The rear of the home has breath-taking views and provides all-weather entertaining under the pitched roof pergola. Garden paths meander down past rock beds to the two lower tiers which are grassed, and there is a shed at the bottom of the allotment.
Neat as a pin! This home would be perfect for families with teenagers or parents looking to be close-by, while being able to live independently. The granny flat could also lend itself as a work-from-home professional suite.
- Wide, level driveway, providing easy access and extra parking.
- Excellent accessibility throughout, with all but a small area of the house and paving on the same level.
- Oversized garage, 6.5m wide with ample built in storage; 15A, 20A and 25A power outlets, and a 15A caravan outlet outside.
- Separate ducted reverse cycle air conditioning systems to main home and granny-flat.
- Two gas-fuelled instantaneous water heaters.
- Three-phase power connection to site.
- LED lighting, solar panels and a large rainwater storage tank, to minimise energy cost.
- A multiple-zone auto irrigation system, covering the all the garden beds and lawns.
- A good-sized garden shed, 2.3m x 3.9m.
- Ample storage throughout the house, granny flat and garage
- Close proximity to the new Stables shopping complex, and a short distance to Golden Grove Village and Tea Tree Plaza.
- Schools nearby are Greenwith Primary, Our Lady of Hope.
Land Size: 916.00 sqm approx.
Building Size: 385.00 sqm approx.
Council Rates: $2,197.90 pa
Water Rates: $209.05 pa
ES Levy: $311.75 pa approx.