20 Third Avenue, St Peters
Luxury, Location and Lifestyle (C. 2014)
** At our Vendor's request, Visitors will be asked to remove shoes or wear our supplied overshoes to protect timber surfaces. Thank you for respecting their request.
This modern executive home of impressive proportions will suit the discerning family looking for large, flexible accommodation and an easy-care lifestyle.
Seize a rare opportunity to secure an enormous family home, designed and expertly built with no expense spared. The generous 1,115 square metre ( approx.) allotment provides a coveted north facing rear aspect and is sited in one of Adelaide and St Peters’ most sought-after locations.
Why put yourself and your family through the stress of building the “dream home” when all the hard work has been done to enable you to simply move in and enjoy this spectacular residence?
What you will love about this home:
• Classical external stone façade styling
• Meticulous construction by Award-winning Olde Worlde Homes
• Double arched hallway with soaring ceilings and deep cornicing
• Up to seven bedrooms, four with ensuite bathrooms
• Five bathrooms plus guest’s powder room
• Cinema room
• Large family/ meals living area with equipped bar including Zip hot water unit
• Gourmet kitchen with Miele appliances, large island bench and built-in coffee machine.
• Huge walk-in pantry room
• Copious storage options with quality built-ins
• Spacious master bedroom suite with bay window, large dressing room and luxury ensuite bathroom
• Three lock up garages with auto doors, two from rear lane access
• Remote controlled front gates and pedestrian gate access
• Video security system
• Covered outdoor kitchen/ entertainment area with two BBQ options
• Two instantaneous gas hot water systems
• Ducted central vacuum system
• Quality wool carpets
• High capacity ducted and zoned reverse-cycle airconditioning system
• Entertaining courtyard with full extension awning
• Convenient to public transport
• Direct home access from front lock up garage
• Various fruit trees and herb garden beds
• Automatic watering system
The prestige suburb of St Peters offer unrivalled convenience in terms of its proximity to St Peter’s Boys, Wilderness, St Andrews School, and it is just 5 minutes’ easy drive to the CBD.
Peter and Eloise McMillan are proud to offer this fabulous home and look forward to helping you find a way to own it.
Land Size: 1115.00 sqm approx.
Council Rates: $4,104.00pa approx.
Water Rates: $626.95pq approx.
ES Levy: $1,116.55pa approx.