- Sat 25 Feb 2:00 pm to 2:30 pmAdd
Located in a really lovely corner of Golden Grove in Parkwood Estate, this near-new home is ready to go!
The formal entry is wide and spacious with steps leading to the rear of the home. At entry level, there is an extra spacious master bedroom suite with large ensuite bathroom and walk in robe.
A centrally located formal lounge is perfect as a second living space. There are an additional 3 bedrooms, 2 with built-in robes. There is a large three-way bathroom with heaps of vanity space and a well-equipped laundry with built-in cupboards and external access.
The open plan rear living area is extremely generous in size. The modern kitchen features gas cooking and a large walk-in pantry. The dining and separate family room are light-filled with access to the large pitched-roof pergola to the side of the home.
The simple but neat landscaped gardens are completed with retaining and paving. There is synthetic turf to the rear, and the front garden is garden beds only. The side all-weather pergola is brilliant and will cater for a large gatherings. There is a double, side-by-side remote door garage with rear access through a sliding glass door. This feature could be great for someone with a hobby to work out of the garage.
An absolutely immaculately presented property, with not a thing to do!
- 175.3sqm of Living Space ( 215.8sqm house total )
- 2.55m ceiling height
- Security alarm
- Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
- Garden shed
- Floating laminate flooring
- Local transport a short walk, Park and Ride is a 5 minute drive
- Local Shopping Centres include The Village Shopping Centre, The Stables & Tea Tree Plaza
- Other facilities close by are Garden Grove, Goldenfields Recreational Skate Park, Children’s playground & Barbeques, State Swim, Hotels & Restaurants
- Nearby schools include Golden Grove High School, Pedare Christian College & Gleeson College all within walking distance or short drive.
Land Size: 455.00 sqm approx.
Building Size: 215.80 sqm approx.