Modern opulence. Entertain simply, live superbly
Set in picturesque Pembroke Street, this stunning home is distinguished by an understated street face located amongst other prestigious properties. Beyond the front door there is an exceptional feel of modern opulence. Custom built in 2015 to exacting standards, the result is more than 300m2 of fabulous living over two levels. With an extensive list of quality high-end features and a fabulous floorplan, there is flexibility and appeal for a range of family situations and easily the potential for operating a business or working from home.
The entry to the home is inviting. Inside the visual impact and sensory appeal is immediate, with an impression of space and tranquillity. High ceilings, sleek finishes and refined elements work together flawlessly with a design that is equally sophisticated as it is practical. To the front of the home the large master suite is spacious and light offering a walk- through robe with dressing room and elegant ensuite. A large home office is a superb workspace with a feature picture window, generous bench space and storage. Created to be enjoyed while working and studying there is space to be relaxed within handy proximity of household activity.
At the heart of the home the living area is designed to maximise a north-facing aspect and is filled with light throughout the year everything. Open and spacious, it is simple to imagine the family life to be enjoyed here. Cosy on the bleakest day, curl up in front of the feature gas fire. The owners have enjoyed the fabulous cook’s kitchen they have created, noting that with the well-configured workspaces and multiple ovens they have loved coming together to chat and cook. Equipped for entertaining with ease, the designer kitchen is optioned for ultimate functionality. With the central bench as a focal point complemented by stone bench tops, sparkling cabinetry, high-end appliances and a cleverly designed pantry, cooking and entertaining in this home is a delight. There is extensive storage throughout, and the laundry boasts a bespoke natural drying area. The cellar room within the living zone can also be set up for entertaining.
Upstairs, a second living space and three large light-filled bedrooms provide private spaces for family members or guests. The second bedroom offers an ensuite while others share a large family bathroom. The generous storage continues with built-ins to each bedroom.
Large sliding doors allow for seamless flow from indoors to an immaculate outdoor setting. Raised above the garden the elevated pavilion is equipped for year-round entertaining and looks across the terrace and soothing stepped water feature to a perfectly tranquil garden. With a backdrop of Manchurian Pears filtering light in the heat of summer, plantings of citrus, flowering plants, Crepe Myrtle are pretty and gardens around the whole home mindful of easy maintenance. The vine- covered alfresco area is picture perfect and a yoga pavilion completes the serenity.
So well located, not only can the family enjoy everything on offer at home, there is a number of parks and reserves within a short distance. Well served by public transport there is convenient shopping and popular cafes and restaurants within a short distance. Be spoilt for choice of schools within the vicinity including being in-zone for Norwood-Morialta High and Marryatville Primary with Pembroke College within a short walk. Entertain easily and live superbly, this is a fantastic family home
• Custom built with Medallion Homes in 2015
• Brick-veneer, commercial grade windows, double glazing to west & north
• 4-5 bedrooms: master suite with extensive storage/dressing & ensuite
• Kitchen by Jag: Miele 600mm under bench oven, 600mm pyrolytic wall oven 600mm steam wall oven + Smeg 6 burner gas cook top, Sirius rangehood, integrated Miele dishwasher, Smartstone bench tops, glass splash backs, Samsung French door fridge
• Butlers kitchen: Smartstone bench, overhead cabinets + full height
• Large laundry: streamlined with kitchen, built-ins, hanging/drying system
• Cellar room
• Powder room
• Outdoor entertaining pavilion with motorised remote control blinds; provision for outdoor kitchen
• Generous storage throughout
• Powerful ducted reverse cycle 3 phase system air conditioning, Escea gas feature fire
• Double garage with auto remote door, internal access
• Landscaped low maintenance garden with water feature and automatic watering system
• Security system
• Zen Energy solar panels 5 kw
• Underground 22,000L rainwater tank
For more information, ToopCreate Kitchen Design, Toop Furnish and 360 degree panoramic view of the property, please visit www.27pembroke.toop.com.au
Electronic offer form link https://www.toop.com.au/offer/27-pembroke-street-kensington-park-2509276