State of the Art Design and Contemporary Convenience
A rare and exciting opportunity to purchase off plan one of two executive 4 bedroom town-homes at the forefront of innovative design and contemporary luxury living, perfectly positioned in the vibrant heart of one of Adelaide’s most sought after eastern suburb city fringe locations. With construction to commence shortly, both dwellings will showcase an elite standard of design, premium fixtures and finishes, and sophisticated interiors with a unified and refined palette by interior architects Broadfeather Design.
Surrounded by mature plantings, a statement façade incorporating double garage and separate porch entry wrapped in travertine sandstone that extends into a stylish entry. A long hallway reaches towards north-facing living, and introduces timber chevron floors and 3 metre ceilings that grace the lower floor. From here, enter through 2.7 m high doors to a sumptuous master retreat comprising walk-in-robe and indulgent ensuite bathroom with double vanities, freestanding bath and LED lit shower niche.
Designed to impress, spacious open plan living with an abundance of natural light extends through sliders to undercover alfresco dining with the option to add an outdoor kitchen if desired. The entertainer’s kitchen includes stone island bench and counter-tops, integrated European appliances, 2pac shaker joinery, and larder/pantry ideal for preparation. Adjacent living and meals feature a wine display wall, floating TV cabinet, and gas fire to fill the space with warmth.
A fabulous open timber staircase with black steel spine and glass balustrade ascends to generous upper level accommodation comprising 3 bedrooms with built-in-robes, family bathroom with a freestanding tub, and large retreat perfect for study or the kids to relax in.
These brand new residences offer an outstanding opportunity for the astute buyer to secure a convenient, and sophisticated low maintenance lifestyle on a delightful tree-lined street only a short stroll from the village vibe and conveniences of the ‘Dulwich Corner’ shops and Victoria Park recreation, and minutes from the CBD, Burnside Village and a number of Adelaide’s premier public and private schools.
Additional features include:
• Coveted central eastern city fringe position
• Zoned for both Rose Park Primary and Marryatville High School
• Dulwich Corner: Dulwich Grocer supermarket, cafes, eateries, florist, hairdresser, bakery, butcher, chemist, doctors and the fabulous one Rundle Trading co.
• interior architects Broadfeather Design
• award winning landscape architect Tract garden design
• north facing rear
• mudroom entry from garage
• downstairs guest powder room
• laundry with linen press
• window furnishings throughout including whole wall sheer curtains to master bedroom and family room
• feature lighting, mirrors, sanitary wear
• bespoke cabinetry
Fixtures and Fittings:
• fully integrated SMEG appliances including 900mm wide thermoseal oven, induction cooktop, concealed rangehood, dishwasher
• fully integrated pigeon pair fridge/freezer
• integrated wine fridge
• automatic panel lift garage doors
• smart home mobile accessible control for:
o Daikin reverse cycle air conditioner
o Bosch security system
o Igloo Home door handle
o intercom system
o all weather automated irrigation
Further specification options if desired include:
• Sonnen Home battery/solar panels
• outdoor kitchen with sink, bar fridge and built in Weber Q
Built In Robes
Reverse Cycle Aircon