'Kensington House' - Historic Norwood Mansion on 2,973sqm (approx.)...
AUCTION SATURDAY 7TH NOVEMBER @ 11AM (unless sold prior)
Built c.1910 and fully restored/updated with modern conveniences in 2008, this iconic residence offers limitless potential for the premium eastern suburb's buyer.
Currently configured as 250sqm (approx.) of commercial space and over 500sqm (approx.) of residential living, the home offers enormous potential to be used as dual purpose residence or restored to its roots; a stunning mansion with 12+ principle rooms and endless possibilities to effortlessly reconfigure the current floorplan to suit.
Ideal for multigeneration families with a separate fully equipped cottage to the rear, plus an upstairs 'New York' style apartment with private treetop views, the property offers multiple living zones and outdoor areas designed for entertaining on a grand scale.
Complete with dual vehicle access from George Street and Kensington Road, plus only a short 750m walk to the bustling Parade Norwood. Enjoy the vibrancy, the simple clean interiors and the amazing blueprint that Kensington House has to offer.
Premium features you will love...
• Security cameras with ability to access remotely via app
• Video intercom
• 3x Reverse cycle air-conditioning systems (all rooms individually zoned for cost-effectiveness)
• Zen 4.2kW solar energy system
• Multiple fireplaces, all fitted with traditional-look gas fires
• Original period features including decorative ceilings, floorboards & bay windows
• C-Bus electrics
• Integrated sound systems
• Security lights & event lighting
• Impressive kitchen with top-of-the-range Smeg & Miele appliances, butler’s pantry & Carrara marble benchtops
• Enormous wine cellar (can hold 700+ bottles) with feature contemporary glass balustrade & tasting room setup
• Gymnasium, weights & massage rooms
• Alfresco entertaining deck accessed via bifold doors overlooking the courtyard
• Large European style wood-fired pizza oven with fire pit
• Self sufficient detached cottage, with bedroom, bathroom, lounge, outdoor area & separate entrance
• 45,000L of underground rainwater storage (2x holding tanks with pumping system)
• Dual vehicle access from George Street & Kensington Road with an abundance of garaging, sheds & guest parking
Please contact Tim Thredgold on 0418817407 for more information