Expressions of Interest Closing Wednesday the 22nd February at 5pm.
Located in a traditionally heritage prestigious location, this superb ultra-modern 4 bedroom home plus study stands proudly among other quality homes, and sets a new benchmark in design excellence and outstanding street appeal.
Clever designed corner allotment residence has delivered a northerly aspect to the living areas and top floor with a beautiful central courtyard ensuring that natural light and a garden aspect emanates throughout the home.
The entrance level offers a state of the art timber kitchen with fully integrated appliances, inside-outside dining, luxurious living with built-in cabinetry throughout, fourth bedroom and study, all of which are serviced by one of the three cutting edge bathrooms. Upstairs there are 3 additional spacious bedrooms, including beautiful family bathroom and enormous master suite that offers luxury living.
A sub level to the home offers home cinema room with state of the art technologies and a hidden cellar room, perfect for wine, storage and entertainment.
The outdoor space has been designed for entertainment and everyday living, including a brand new outdoor kitchen, bar and servery.
Inside and out this home is iconic, luxurious and modern and offers considered architecture and design that is perfect for modern living.
Every Detail Has Been Thought Of:
- Architecturally designed state of the art 4 bedroom 3 bathroom home with study, cinema and cellar
- Designer kitchen with state of the art Smeg and Mile appliances, 2 ovens, microwave, steamer, fully integrated fridge/freezer and substantial storage
- Luxury bathrooms with double showers, floor to ceiling Italian tiling and designer fixtures
- Generous double garage with space for 3 off street parks
- Commercial Bose sound system throughout lower level including outdoor areas with acoustic treatments.
- Commercial grade air conditioning throughout entire residence including bathrooms
- Automated home management and security system including cameras
- 3m glass sliding doors with Remote blinds throughout
- Commercial water filtration system for complete water supply
- Stunning outdoor kitchen with, fridge, bar, mains plumbing and servery
- Louvre ventilation throughout residence for cross ventilation
- Underfloor heating throughout ground level and all bathrooms
- Built in robes to all bedrooms with separate walk in robe for master suite
- Private retreat/TV area on 1st floor
- Corner allotment
Best offers close Wednesday the 22nd of February 2017 @ 5.00pm
Land Size: 478.00 sqm approx.
Building Size: 439.00 sqm approx.
Council Rates: $3,360.39 pa
Water Rates: $405.33 pq